Quantcast

Beach Chic Guest Room / 100th Follower Giveaway!


Happy Friday Everyone!
Don't forget to register (click here) to win a Custom Moodboard design in my BluLabel Bungalow 100th Follower Giveaway.  As a reminder, the contest ends tonight at 11:59pm.  The winner will be announced on Monday morning at 8:00am EST.  Thank you for your continued support! You all are the best!! 

What's so great about having your own custom moodboard is that I source items based on your design preferences and within your desired price point. I also provide a shopping resource for each item.  Lastly, you can execute your plan at your own pace.  In my an effort to summon a bit of warm weather, I decided to post this "Beach Chic Guest Room" moodboard designed for one of my favorite clients (last spring alone she ordered 5 moodboards!). 


GUEST BEDROOM (Resources)

1. Let me start by saying I hope you love this palette as much as I do! It is unbelievably relaxing and very versatile. I call it BEACH CHIC! Consider SW6402 Sea Salt (Sherwin Williams) on all 4 walls in both the Guest Bedroom and Guest Bath. If you choose alternative wall art, consider a piece with colors in this palette. ZGallerie has a wonderful selection! Muted and serene colors work best in this room to maintain its sanctuary‐like atmosphere. It like being in a boutique hotel without ever leaving home!

2. Linen Stripe Panel $79.00/ea., westelm.com
3. Mirrored Lamp $41.99, target.com
4. Gold Swirls Print $69.99, art.com (frame not included)
5. Chocolate Euro Sham $34.99, target.com
6. Cream Throw $10.49, target.com
7. Sunflower Mirror $39.98, pier1.com
8. Capiz Pendant Light $69.99, westelm.com
9. Faux Silk Pillows $24.99/ea., overstock.com
10. Gold Coverlet $69.99, target.com
11. End Table $79.99, target.com
12. Carrera Frame $19.99‐$24.99, zgallerie.com

Comments
16 Comments

16 comments:

Destination Seaborn said...

I hope I'm the lucky winner! My basement could really benefit from a mood board inspiration!
I love the beach chic. That capiz chandelier is lovely and affordable! Great job! Lisa

Dreams of Perfection said...

Good grief, this room is gorgeous. I could definitely see myself in this room looking out the window at the ocean sunrise! So glam looking.

Tonia Lee Smith said...

All I know is when you do your pitch for your show. I'm the assistant ok?

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

This board is NICE!!! almost at 125!

Dayka Robinson said...

love the palette! i just found that mirror @ pier one last week--there was only one left!

Designwali said...

love it! i could use one of these babies to get my design mojo going for my bedroom!

Anonymous said...

Whom ever the winner is, they will definitely be getting a top of the line and professional makeover from one of the most under-rated interior designers in country! Keep up the wonderful work! As I've said many times before you will have your own TV show.

W

Unknown said...

The colors are so pretty...I love the Capriz pendant light and the artwork! I've been eyeing that piece of art for quite some time :)

Tonia Lee Smith said...

@Anonymous, I agree, and need to be the Assistant. Erika we need to do a pitch for your show.

ashlina {the decorista} said...

i want to win!!!!!!! i know it will something worth money some day!

:)
xo

kisz4tj said...

This is really serene. Love it. I wish I had room to make beach chic

Unknown said...

Erika That is just gorgeous! What a fabulous idea to give away a mood board. I NEVER thought to sell my boards. You should trademark that! What a business that could be. I put boards together ALL the time and give people "roadmaps" and shopping lists, but I only charge for my time! You have inspired me!

Deanna Jackson said...

Love your new haircut, Erika! The Beach Chic themed room is breathtaking!

nest of posies said...

OMG! where have i been????

your blog is fabulous. i literally just "happened" upon you. so glad i did.
following you on twitter. check
following your blog. check

off to explore some more.

My Agent Angela said...

OMG! This looks so familiar! I love it......People are going to have my guestroom..LOL

Lila said...

I love that it is an elegant beach bedroom. Love the bedding!
Lila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin