Quantcast

AWARDS, MENTIONS, MOONLIGHTING...


You all are the best (blogging) friends a girl could have!

Q from Urban Paint gave me the YOU'RE GOING PLACES BABY award and I sure hope she's right! She is a very talented interior designer in Charlotte, NC who writes an informative and wonderfully illustrated blog! I would kill to have her rendering skills!

Ashlina from Secrets to Domestic Bliss acknowledged me with the Sunshine Award.  Fun-loving, genuine, and a total knockout Ashlina is a blogosphere superstar! She recently asked me to participate in a special project...can't wait to let you in on the details!

Lisa's Spotlight over at Destination Seaborn made me realize that I am accomplishing the goals I set for BluLabel Bungalow. I am so grateful for her kind words and her support in furthering my dream.


...and finally I'll let you in on a little secret. I've been moonlighting as a blog designer. In my down time I've been decorating a few blogspots and have the satisfied customers to prove it!  Here's what they had to say...













 Need a some help with your blogspot? Like what you see? Send me an email and let's discuss!
Comments
17 Comments

17 comments:

Anna White said...

Oh Congrats on your award honey...you deserve it..and AWESOME job on jazzing up those blogs! Your Ace! x

Quintel said...

yay, E! great job on that moonlighting...woohoo! i'm lovin it girl. keep up the good work! :+)

Tammy@InStitches said...

Congrats on your awards, so sweet !

Unknown said...

Amazing moonlighting work!

Tonia Lee Smith said...

You know you are talented redesigning blogs too, but what about that show??

Sarah La Rose said...

You are such an inspiration! I'm so glad to have met you in the blog world. You deserve all the awards. xo

Sarah La Rose said...

p.s. you got another one from me this morning! Check it out.

Divamom-Act II said...

Congrats on your awards. I'll let you know when I'm ready for your moonlighting talents. You do an awesome job.

ashlina {the decorista} said...

you have no idea how much i adore you woman!!!! congrats on all the awards. you are SO beyond deserving. and thanks for calling me a knockout. (dont make me blush) :) too sweet! xo

ashlina {the decorista} said...

oh and we need to talk. you need to design my blog.

Unknown said...

So well deserved,Erika you are the sweetest person!! I still oh and ahh over how my blog looks now :)

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

Congrats Erika! Well deserved! Those blogspot designs look beautiful!

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

Woot Woot! Hey, my favorite blog designed by you is www.home23duncanboys.blogspot.com! I swear I love her blog!!!

Oh, and I love yours too! Your much deserving of the award!

Dreams of Perfection said...

I love what you have done with all of the blogs!! Freakin love it. You definitely captured their personalities.

Erica Cook said...

I agree with all of the above... It's no surprise. You're awesome! xoxo Erica
ps- love you, my name twin. :)

Redesign Diva said...

Bravo darling! Beautiful sites!

My @ tha Hotness said...

You've been doing a GREAT job.

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin