Leave the number of your favorite kitchen in the comments section!
Delectable Kitchen Ideas and Inspiration
Leave the number of your favorite kitchen in the comments section!
14 comments:
- Janell @ House of Fifty said...
-
Number 1! As I scrolled down I started adding many of the kitchens to my favorites, but then looking once again I see number one outweights them all. SPECTACULAR, love the mix of rustic and modern, and those windows opening into the next room. Ah....perfect.
Janell -
March 11, 2010 at 10:41 AM
- Tonia Lee Smith said...
-
Do I have to make one choice? There were several that I liked 3, 5, 8 and 9, but If I had to make a choice to save my life or the life of an immediate family member. it would be #8.
-
March 11, 2010 at 10:47 AM
- Leah Wells said...
-
Numbers 3 & 12 are definitely my top picks -- modern, sleek, with a splash of color!!
-
March 11, 2010 at 11:12 AM
- Unknown said...
-
I'd say number 1 - I like the mixture of the brick, with the marble and granite and subway tile - its just so nice!! I love how large that space is! I'd feel like Martha in that kitchen
-
March 11, 2010 at 11:43 AM
- L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...
-
1, 10, 13! love the black counter tops,white cabintry, and pops of color!!!
-
March 11, 2010 at 12:24 PM
- DesignTies said...
-
#3 for me!! Love the effect of the light/dark surfaces... love how the glass fronted upper cabinets mimic the shape of the window, yet they oppose one another, too (light/dark). Then add that splash of colour with the art-bowl. FAB!
Thanks for your comments on the bathroom I designed & built for Patti... it was a lot of work, but the results shine!
Victoria @ DesignTies
P.S. We're havign a giveaway... be sure to check it out! -
March 11, 2010 at 1:14 PM
- Anonymous said...
-
#4, #6, #9...it's hard to choose just one :)
-
March 11, 2010 at 2:34 PM
- DesignTies said...
-
If I lived in Atlanta, I'd be all over this kitchen tour!! But seeing as I'm not, I'll have to live vicariously through these pictures....
I have to pick #3 as my favourite kitchen, if only for the black steel window!! I also love the richness of the dark cabinets, the greys in the countertop, and the frosted glass upper cabinets.
#12 is a close second -- in fact, it would probably be my #1 if it had the fabulous window that #3 has!!
Thanks for entering our giveaway -- good luck!!
Kelly -
March 11, 2010 at 2:50 PM
- 2 by Design said...
-
Ohhh man, this is tough! There are so many elements from each I'd combine to make into one huge "super kitchen." Subway tile and stove from 1, gorgeous fridge from 5, cozy breakfast nook in 9, light fixtures from 10...ugggh. If forced though, I think I'd have to choose 8. I'm a modern girl through and through and my roots depend on me!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. Yours is fantastic and I can't wait to take another look around! -
March 11, 2010 at 4:00 PM
- vmichelle said...
-
Kitchen #1 is my top fave. If that was my kitchen every day... ahhhhhh. And strangely kitchen #8, which is totally different is second on the list for me.
-
March 11, 2010 at 7:48 PM
- Emily A. Clark said...
-
Definitely #1! Beautiful!
Wish I could come down from Charlotte and go with you but that weekend is out for me :( -
March 11, 2010 at 9:21 PM
- keely @ luxe + lillies said...
-
It's nearly impossible to choose they are all so fabulous! But.... sheerly for the reason that I am completely obsessed with the Barefoot Contessa's extra long kitchen island, I think #4 would be my pick... I would just love all that space for people to lounge, entertain, and cook!
-
March 12, 2010 at 1:42 PM
- Meredith said...
-
#9. I LOVE the booth!
-
March 12, 2010 at 5:14 PM
- P.S. I love this... said...
-
I love 4, 13 and 14.
-
March 15, 2010 at 7:01 AM



