This same piece of advice was given by Shameeka Ayers (aka The Broke Socialite) on a Monday night in a panel discussion hosted by CRAVEAtlanta at Noon Midtown. She along with Michael Erickson (Fifth Group Restaurants) and Tucker Berta (Serenbe) lead a discussion entitled "Social Media Superstars." Here are a few pics from the event.
SOCIAL MEDIA SUPERSTARS EVENT
This same piece of advice was given by Shameeka Ayers (aka The Broke Socialite) on a Monday night in a panel discussion hosted by CRAVEAtlanta at Noon Midtown. She along with Michael Erickson (Fifth Group Restaurants) and Tucker Berta (Serenbe) lead a discussion entitled "Social Media Superstars." Here are a few pics from the event.
15 comments:
- L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...
-
Twitter is for the birds;)
You guys look great! Wish I could have made it:(
Hey Dayka! I see you;) -
April 28, 2010 at 9:08 AM
- Tammy@InStitches said...
-
I'm following you ! I'm @BGCUSTOMWINDOWS
-
April 28, 2010 at 9:20 AM
- Ashley said...
-
Hi lady - I just featured you in a post over at Decorology.
-
April 28, 2010 at 11:02 AM
- ###### said...
-
Dallas is so bunky bunk bunk....I swear it is. Lucky you..and ATL.
-
April 28, 2010 at 11:12 AM
- Niki McNeill Brown said...
-
Your pictures came out so great! It was so great meeting you. :)
-
April 28, 2010 at 11:20 AM
- Wande- Ladyee Boutique said...
-
I tweet Erika! http://twitter.com/Ladyee_Boutique
:) -
April 28, 2010 at 2:29 PM
- Sarah Ring said...
-
I dont use twitter for the same reasons you initially didn't. May be I'll come around, but I haven't yet!
XO,
S -
April 28, 2010 at 2:35 PM
- Dayka Robinson said...
-
good to finally meet you! thanks for the shout.
-
April 28, 2010 at 4:13 PM
- CLAIRE WATKINS, ASID ALLIED said...
-
Ohhh man, I so wish I was there. I told Laura Scholz, the term 'networking event' usually gives me the willies, but not with y'all. I love it. Seriously, I feel like I missed a party. LOL. Never met Dayka, but I've email with her a few times and now I've seen her, too! See y'all at the next CRAVE event.
-
April 28, 2010 at 4:26 PM
- My Agent Angela said...
-
Girl you are an inspiration. Blogging and twitter can't hold my attention but I know I need to stay committed to see results...follow me @myagentangela
Your hair looks fab by the way...Have you thought about dying it! -
April 28, 2010 at 8:21 PM
- Maria Killam said...
-
I wish I could have been there!
-
April 28, 2010 at 9:50 PM
- Get Togetha said...
-
At first I though Twitter was just a step away from lunacy. But now I get the addiction. At first it seems like you're wasting time communicating about mundane things but it has quite the opposite effect. It's really about breaking down the walls of access that've been held for so long by mainstream media and that's what makes it such a powerful tool. We no longer have to depend on media to know what's going on. The people will decide what's important.
twitter.com/gettogetha -
April 29, 2010 at 10:06 AM
- MySkinConcierge Ava said...
-
Folllow you @MySkinConcierge I would love for you to list my blog too! www.myskinconciergeblog.com
I am adding a blog list to my blog this weekend. Would you like to be on it? -
April 30, 2010 at 10:38 AM
- SONDRA @ CHIC CHOCOLATE said...
-
This is awesome! I can't wait for Crave DC! Crave ATL looks great! You can follow me three ways
@chicchocolate
@makeupbysondra
@muqueen -
April 30, 2010 at 11:02 PM
- deliciously organized said...
-
I don't tweet that often...but I'm now following you! BTW, it looks like you've been going to some amazing events lately!
-
May 3, 2010 at 3:49 PM



