Quantcast

HIGH POINT 2010 SPRING TREND REPORT


Hot off the press, the High Point 2010 Spring Fashion Report...click here to view the full report!

Comments
5 Comments

5 comments:

TSL said...

Oh that is HOT! Seeing a definite trend in color this year.

Divamom-Act II said...

My dad was born and raised in High Point. Market season was so huge for them. We spent spring/fall vacations going to the Exposition Ctr. with my uncle. It was like I had died and gone to heaven. Haven't been in years, but whenever you have a chance to go-go. I see your turquoise on the cover of the report!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

oooh. love it! thanks for the link shugah!

Rashon Carraway said...

O yea. Im about an hr away from High Point. I think I should make a visit. May help me get my home together a lot quicker.

Mr. Goodwill Hunting
http://g-w-hunting.blogspot.com

Redesign Diva said...

Hey Erika, I linked back to you and this post because I have no time to blog, went to Theodore Alexander...lets just say they had some nice pieces no pics allowed though. And a bit unfriendly (can you say nose in the air?) disappointing reps.

I am going to see that Christopher Guy piece firsthand tomorrow...will report back.

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin