Quantcast

FASHION FRIDAY: ADULT SWIM


Have you seen Mara Hoffman's Resort Swim 2010 Collection? These suits are ruthless enough to give the strongest lifeguard a heart attack. Shoot, they even made me a little green with envy.

 


Ready to peel off the layers?  Me? Ummm...no, well not yet anyway...



Her original prints are infused with worldly influences, nature, and fantasy.
 

I wonder if these suits come with a personal trainer? Hey maybe I can pitch the idea to her...


Oh and don't forget the perfect pair of sandals. High heels make your legs look like they go on for miles.

WARNING: This suit is not to be worn alone or while accompanying small children without backup assistance. I would die if one of those strings snapped while chasing one of my kids.

Again, are you ready for this year's hottest swimwear collection? If not, there's still time. Start this weekend...hope I haven't ruined your Friday.
Comments
17 Comments

17 comments:

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

This post is sizzling HOT! And yes, you have ruined my weekend;)

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Fabulous suits, though I will never be ready for any of those!! Janell

Divamom-Act II said...

The suits are hot. Love the prints and yes, you ruined my Friday.

Anonymous said...

Their toned tummies make my baby belly green with envy!

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Wow. I would think the jewelry would get hot in the sun and burn a medallion right into your stomach! They look amazing though.

layersofmeaning said...

Wow! Love them all!

Erica Cook said...

Hot hot hot! But seriously best left to adore vicariously. Have a great weekend! xoxo

Wande@ Ladyee Boutique said...

Love the suits! Hot!

deliciously organized said...

I'm not ready {while typing this I'm snacking on a few chocolate chips}...but these suits are all gorgeous!

Jonesie said...

WOW! I want #1!!! but I still have 5 baby pounds to get rid of...:-( (Snickers in hand as I type)

Rashon Carraway said...

Ahem..
I vote for them all.

Mr. Goodwill Hunting
http://g-w-hunting.blogspot.com

ashlina {the decorista} said...

daaayum! can i please look like the girl in the first photo. love these suits.

charm home said...

These bathing suits are amazing. I'm SO not ready for swimsuit season though. This post will make me work that much harder to get there. xo, Cristi

Heather said...

...ok, can I just look like one of the girls, just once....? ha ha ha...back to working out tomorrow! heather

Becky said...

to peel off the layers of what? clothing? or all the layers of fat it would take to fit into these suits? oh, seriously...i just pictured myself building a sandcastle on the beach in one of those and had a hardy-har-har kind of laugh. it's laugh or cry. but love them all. the colors are intoxicating. thanks for the roundup.

Sarah Ring said...

These are so sexy, I don't think it will take a lot of convincing to get my hubby to purchase one for me! LOL

PS. Those body chains are SO Beyonce, no? Tres chic.

Redesign Diva said...

@Becky...lol
these are some hot fashions! There are definitely not for the pool though, if I an walk around the streets of NC, daily in it (and lose like 50 lbs) then sure!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin