Spring 2010 - Coral, Black, White + Bubbles
12 comments:
- Tonia Lee Smith said...
-
I love all of these ideas, great Spring board.
-
February 15, 2010 at 3:41 AM
- ###### said...
-
love peach..thinking about that color for my office for repaint.
-
February 15, 2010 at 6:26 AM
- Quintel said...
-
Yes! Good to see that coral. Right on the money. Oh, and love that bubbles are back! Great post, Erika.
-
February 15, 2010 at 8:04 AM
- dee dee said...
-
I heard it said that purple or shades there of will be in this year. I love the white and coral rooms...how lovely!
Dee Dee -
February 15, 2010 at 9:23 AM
- L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...
-
Great post (again)!!! I'm feeling the bubbles and the animal print. Oh, and the the sunburst mirrors.
Have a great day! -
February 15, 2010 at 10:15 AM
- Destination Seaborn said...
-
Thanks for the shout out! With great posts like today's, your vision for BluLabel is coming across loud and clear!
I love these color and trend reports!
It's nice to see coral coming into favor again. It used to be one of my favorite colors {to wear}.
I love the bubbles...they're so fun and refreshing! The sunburst mirror and animal print are classic!
Have a good day! Lisa -
February 15, 2010 at 1:06 PM
- knesby said...
-
so girly and fun. KRN
-
February 15, 2010 at 10:03 PM
- Dayka Robinson said...
-
Bright and fresh--signs that spring is just around the corner!
-
February 15, 2010 at 11:00 PM
- Dayka Robinson said...
-
oh, and to answer your question, it's a cheese plate, but technically it can be used for whatever you'd like. thanks for the complement about the lamps!
-
February 15, 2010 at 11:17 PM
- Becky said...
-
i adore those rooms by lynn morgan. bright colors make me happy. i've finally decided to grow up and embrace this - stop trying to fit in. give me aqua, coral, orange, red, lime green and decadent amounts of black and red...i love it all. and all together - which will be my problem when i start redoing the house. though, i do like the note on how to temper it all with neutrals...point taken. hope your valentine's day was wonderful. becky
-
February 15, 2010 at 11:34 PM
- Redesign Diva said...
-
Ok it's official...coral it is. i am getting new wardrobe pieces in that color..or watermelon...Thanks for the mix of style and decor..I love it!
-
February 24, 2010 at 12:03 AM
- renee said...
-
Thanks! Great post, love the lime and purple.
-
April 28, 2010 at 2:11 PM



