Kickoff to a Great Weekend!
Just kidding...This is NOT our basement, but hopefully one day. I've begun to gather inspiration photos for this space and I've added this one to the file. What I like most about this space are the wood panelling on the walls and the sports memoribilia on the wall. I hate for my husband's stuff to be sitting in boxes when it really should be on display for us all to enjoy. He works very hard and I would love for him to have a space where he and his manly men can gather and do all of the gross stuff that men do!
...And with five television screens, maybe I can spend some quality time with him watching the game and simultaneously watch an episode of Design, Inc. on the lower right hand monitor. A girl can dream, can't she?
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and to the fellow football lovers out there, may the best team win! See you on Monday.
9 comments:
- L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...
-
Girl I almost fell out of my chair when you said this was your basement! That is funny!!! I do like it. Superbowl on the other hand....not so much. it usually falls on my birthday weekend and then I'm upstaged by sweaty men in padded uniforms trying to get a ball!!! I hope you guys have fun!
have a great weekend Erika -
February 5, 2010 at 10:12 AM
- Tonia Lee Smith said...
-
I was like L. Duncan, but my face was in the computer screen.
-
February 5, 2010 at 12:13 PM
- LindsB said...
-
Even though my team is not playing in the super bowl this year I am still excited to watch and see all the fun commercials!
Have a great weekend!! -
February 5, 2010 at 12:57 PM
- ashlina {the decorista} said...
-
so excited for superbowl sunday! hope you have a great weekend...
right now im wishing that was MY basement...haha
:) -
February 5, 2010 at 2:11 PM
- Destination Seaborn said...
-
LOL Ericka! You got me with that one! This is an awesome space! I saw you were kidding just as I was going to re-read your profile. For a minute, I thought I was reading the blog of the Real Housewives of ATL.
Thanks for dropping by and following along! Have a great weekend! Lisa -
February 5, 2010 at 8:35 PM
- ###### said...
-
LOL...I was thinking...wait a min...almost fooled us..LOL
-
February 6, 2010 at 7:15 AM
- Unknown said...
-
Wow my husband would go nuts for that basement. Great photo for inspiration.
-
February 6, 2010 at 10:12 AM
- deliciously organized said...
-
You totally got me. I thought you were for real until read on. Have fun today! Sounds like you have a nice day planned!
-
February 7, 2010 at 10:49 AM
- Anonymous said...
-
nice basement. Im sure if anyine could do it, you could :)
Stephanie Allen -
February 7, 2010 at 10:30 PM



