Quantcast

FASHION FRIDAY: BECKHAM INSPIRED LIVING ROOM


Fashion Friday brings a little eye candy for the ladies and more design inspiration for the fellas. David Beckham has certainly made a name for himself as a fearless fashion influence both here in the States as well as Europe. As seen below, he has flawlessly pulled off the juxtaposition of a tailored yet relaxed look.

His shirt, tie, and cardigan paired with rugged, faded jeans inspired the perfect mood board for a bachelor's living room. Feast your eyes on this!

And there you have it...A room that is as sophisticated, sexy, and awaiting cuddle time with your lady or a game night with the guys. Men (and ladies), I would love your feedback...Don't be shy.
Until next time...take good care.
Comments
13 Comments

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quintessential "Beckham Boudoir" - This room is refined, relaxed, and classic -- not to mention provactive. There is an understated sexiness about the furniture that is comparable to Beckham's style. Just as the untucked shirt, peeks the interest of the Beckham aficianado so does the structure of the Gus Delano Chair.

Leah-

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

david is pure eye candy so any room inspired by him is a plus! This could also be a room inspired by nate burkus just add a few pieces that appears to be found over time!

Anonymous said...

The Gus Delano chair does it for me, as well as the man himself. Great picks!

MFAMB said...

please come over to my house and teach me how to do a moodboard like that...you live so close...please?

MFAMB said...

ooo...plus you can give me design advice....i'll make you a bellini...

Sally@DivineDistraction.blogspot.com said...

I love the way you think! Your pairings are always spot-on, and it's fun to see what you will do next. Love the pop of pumpkin and orange.

Hamptontoes said...

Fun post!

charm home said...

Instead of having a Beckham inspired living room, can I just have Beckham in my living room. :o) That would be all I'd need. He is so gorgeous. xo, Cristi

Heather said...

oooh, this room is sooo cool. love the gus delano chair!!! & NY canvas!

Karena said...

Perfect! So much of my art is inspired by fasion design. I pull shades out of the color palette and voilla!

Karena
Art by Karena

Karena said...

Erika, Fashion that is! Wish we had spell check for bloggers!

Karena
Art by Karena

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Erika: Why ask? You know you are always on point.

Marija said...

This is killer. You are great. And I am in love with your blog. Seriously. I can't stop reading back posts. I have to stop by more often. This was too much fun!! Marija

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin