Quantcast

STYLISH COUPLE FINDS DOMESTIC BLISS


"We want a design that reflects who we are as a couple." was the request I received when asked to decorate the home of a stylish, Atlanta couple. And though the couple moved into this Buckhead apartment only this past October, the space has been personalized to look like the single family home they will eventually purchase together. Before they moved in I toured the unit and was pleased to find a generous floorplan, high ceilings, and the contemporary finishes in the kitchen and bathrooms. But it wasn't until the clean-lined furniture, vibrant wall colors, and contemporary accents were added that the house became a home.

MASTER SUITE



Upholstered in rich Espresso Velvet, the bed's color and construction lends to the masculine side while the softness of the velvet appeals to feminine side.



LIVING ROOM


KITCHEN



GUEST SUITE


It's natural that couples run into design challenges when combining households. Each person has their own design sensibility (or lack of) and need help in finding a decor style that suits them both. With the help of Erika Ward Interiors, this couple found domestic bliss and created a beautiful, welcoming place to call home and to host their guests.
Love what you see? Need assistance? Schedule an online or in-home design consultation (Metro Atlanta area) to discuss your design dilemma and learn how I can help. Please email me at info{at}erikaward.com or call (404) 507-6110.
Comments
17 Comments

17 comments:

Divamom-Act II said...

Erica-you are nothing short of amazing. I must post this. Check in with me later today.

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

VERY nicely done Erika! This just goes to show that living in an apartment does not mean that it can't be stylish! I love what you did with the place! Oh, and Roasted Nuts? Yeah thats a pretty color. I love it so, that I used it in my master bedroom;-)

Niki McNeill Brown said...

LOVE that artwork above the sofa! And I'm always a fan of a starburst mirror. Fab job!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

The one darkly painted wall in the guest room is really striking against all the white, love it! And the words above the kitchen cabinetry caught my eye...a very interesting use of this very challenging space. It works!! Janell

Patti Davis said...

Spectacular!

TSL said...

Love it all! I am so there in the guest room!

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

Great job! Apartment living doesn't mean you have to scrimp on style and you proved that! I am sure the clients are very happy with their new space...

Welcome said...

Erica, I love it all...AMAZING! They did a great job and so did you.. and I love the bedroom the most..it makes me feel very sunny!!

XOXO
Kiki

Unknown said...

I like the colors in the bedrooms - very sleek!! Love the mirror too great job! :)

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Love this!

I loved all the rooms, but I must say that master bedroom just screams my name.

Those walls! Ah pure heaven!

Blayne Macauley said...

What a talent! I love the yellow in the bedroom! SO warm :)

LindsB said...

That peacock blue bedding is delish!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

You did a great job Erika, congrats!!

Dayka Robinson said...

great job, erika! i love the mirror, and i'm a sucker for monogrammed bedding. :)

Erika Ward said...

Thank you Ladies!

Hello Lover... said...

I really love the mix of turquoise and yellow in that bedroom!

Victoria Bellow said...

This peacock blue bedding is breathtaking!So well decorated bedroom. absolutely stunning interior designs.Awesome Job Erika!Thanks :)

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin