Quantcast

REQUIRED READING - LONNY MAG


This weekend, my plans for relaxation include reading Lonny Magazine's June/July issue  available online (free).


My original intent was to save it for Saturday afternoon, but couldn't resist taking a peek. Here are two of my favorite features:


LEE KLEINHELTER (MODEL DESIGN)


 ...and...

BUNNY WILLIAMS (ISLAND RETREAT)

 *I'll admit it... I'm a city girl who could use a little of the country life right now*

Have you been flipping through the pages of this month's Lonny Mag? They deem this one to be the best issue yet. What do you think?
Comments
7 Comments

7 comments:

Beth Dotolo said...

Planning on reading this weekend... been seeing everyone's posts and it seems like it's stacked with amazing spaces!! I can't wait!!

http://www.hellosplendor.com/
http://nestdallasdesign.blogspot.com/

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

That is just too much fabulousness contained in one magazine...those pillows and pops of yellow in the first image are fun! Janell

Heather said...

I just can't get enough of that magazine! I totally love the first place- with the orange pops of color! ....LOVE it

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

I couldn't hold out for the weekend and poured over it yesterday afternoon. I LOVE all the images you chose...they were the same one I bookmarked for inspiration!

Talking with Tami said...

I love beautiful pillows! Those rooms are charming!

Hello Lover... said...

spent a few hours going through the whole thing. this magazine makes me extremely happy!

Redesign Diva said...

So many design ideas where to start? I like this mag

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin