Quantcast

GOOD NEWS: APHROCHIC


Thanks to Hello, Splendor, I am the proud owner of an über stylish silk pillow from AphroChic! When I received the tweet Monday evening it felt like Christmas in June!

 I chose the Haze Silk Dove (the black and white ikat print) from the Dreamland Pillow Collection.  In addition to home decor, AphroChic also offers stylish tees!


If this photo gives any indication of what it's like to own something from the AphroChic Collection, then I'm in for a real treat!

Sidenote: Aside from having a rockin' home decor collection, AphroChic has a blog, written by Founder and Creative Director Jeanine Hays, that proves to be a valued design resource as well as a place for business chat. Jeanine is also a guest judge via twitter for this season of HGTV's Design Star!  Join her for conversation at www.twitter.com/aphrochic #designstar.

Pop over to Hello, Splendor and AphroChicBlog to say hello! Tell them I sent you!
Comments
13 Comments

13 comments:

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Congratulations, Erika! It's nothing like a surprise.

Beth Dotolo said...

Congrats Erika!! So glad you won!! You're going to love your pillow...

http://www.hellosplendor.com/
http://nestdallasdesign.blogspot.com/

Niki McNeill Brown said...

Lucky you!! I'm saving my pennies to buy an Aphrochic pillow - enjoy! :-)

Heather said...

Good for you!!! I love those pillows! I am off to go check out the site. I love the name!
Heather

SONDRA @ CHIC CHOCOLATE said...

Cool! Well deserved!

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning, those are ute pillowd - the yellow ones are calling my name

LindsB said...

What a fun pillow to win! You must post pictures of it when you finally get it home :)

###### said...

congrats!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh what fun! Enjoy the new pillow!!!! You must share pictures when you arrive and place it in it's new home.

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

* Whoops meant when it arrives not you!

Marija said...

Okay those silhouette pillows are terrific! Post pictures of your pillow at your place ... I just know it will look great!!

AphroChic said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy you won. You are going to LOVE your pillow.

Hello Lover... said...

Ooooh so lucky!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin