Quantcast

BLABLA KIDS GIVEAWAY


What better way to celebrate the upcoming Easter holiday than with a giveaway! One lucky winner will receive an adorable handmade rattle from blabla kids. If you happen to live in the Atlanta area, stop by their lovely shop this weekend located in the Virginia-Highlands community.
 TO ENTER:

1. Visit blabla kids choose your favorite rattle (valued at $19).
2. In the comment section, let me know which one your chose. That's it!

The winner will be announced on Monday. Have a great weekend!

THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!
Comments
15 Comments

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I like the boy bear rattle.
- Danielle
other-option AT hotmail DOT com

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

SO super cute!

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

These are so CUTE! And the site is very nice too! I know these are'nt part of the giveaway, but I think the Elephant and Giraffe rattle set is so cute and would be great for twins!

I hope I win. I would give it to my sister inlaw.

Erica Cook said...

How I love blabla! I would have to chose the boy monkey rattle... he looks like a rascal.
Loving your blog Erika! xo
ps.... we're name twins. :)

Olivia M. said...

I like the boy bear rattle.

ashlina {the decorista} said...

awwww. i want a baby so i can win but my baby brother is having a baby girl this spring. so i want to enter...

how have you been missy?? hope you have a fantastic weekend with your family my love.

great giveaway!
XOXO

Sarah La Rose said...

I love the little monkey with the green sweater. So cute! It would be a perfect gift for friends that are due tomorrow!!

Have a great weekend Erika!

Jen said...

Hey Erika, I'm a new reader, and I love the idea of this giveaway!

I also love the Boy Bear Rattle. My nephew would love it too (and would probably drool on it to show his appreciation).

Jen said...

Hey Erika, I'm a new reader, and I love the idea of this giveaway!

I also love the Boy Bear Rattle. My nephew would love it too (and would probably drool on it to show his appreciation).

www.jenselk.com

SpryOnTheWall said...

Love the girl cat! What a great giveaway!

Leshe said...

The girl bear is cute...

Mark ----- mgiles231@comcast.net said...

Girl Bear Rattle is so sweet :)

Have a Blessed Day!

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Those are so cute, I wish I had a baby to give it to.

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Girl Monkey Rattle.
Everything blabla does is so cute!
hotpepper71 at bell south dot net
-Audra

thebubbreport said...

That place is a few blocks from my house, and I've kicked myself five times now for not having my camera on me as I passed it, as the windows are always to die for cute! Every time I see her cute animal in that hilarious Kia commercial where the sock monkey gets a tattoo and rides a mechanical bull I feel happy!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin