Quantcast

In Love...Happy Valentines Day!


In honor of loving the one you're with or even just loving yourself, here are a few thoughts on making this Valentine's Day and everyday special...

1. Fresh flowers

2. Candlelight

3. Put your overhead lights on dimmers
click here for a cheesy, yet effective demo!


4. Sensual, scented candles/oil burners

5. Music

6. High Thread Count Sheets

7. Photos and Momentos

8. Breakfast in Bed

Did I miss something? What ways do you like to make yourself or your significant other feel special?
Comments
11 Comments

11 comments:

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

Very beautiful flowers...one of my favorite things to receive!

Anonymous said...

Very romantic, Ericka--and lovely, too. I especially love the candlesticks.

Niya said...

Creed candles are my fave!!

Unknown said...

# 5, I LOVE LOVE KEM!!!! He has such an amazing voice

Destination Seaborn said...

All beautiful things! I love the jeweled tealight holders. Looks like you have all the essentials for a great Valentines weekend! Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great ideas - very romantic. :-) Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Very Nice

Stephanie Allen

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

GIRRRRRLLLLL!!!! This was a great post! ummm....I guess our V-Day is going to suck because I have not planned any of this!

BTW, Did you guys get out and play in the snow?!

Have a great weekend!

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

I found you via Destination Seaborn and am loving what I'm seeing! My hubby is currently out of town, so I'll just be snuggling in my high thread count sheets burning candles without him :). Love the idea of putting your lights on a dimmer. I so need to figure out how to do this. Great ideas.

Come by and visit sometime,
Beth

Radostina // 79ideas.org said...

Nice!!!! :)))
Happy Valentine's Day!
xoxo,
Raru

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Great suggestions! I'm all about the high thread count sheets.

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin