I'm usually not one for trends, but every now and then I will be totally captivated by the latest craze. My newest design crush...barrel shade chandeliers. It was love at first sight, or as my cousin would say "I had to clutch my pearls!"
Smitten by...Barrel Shade Chandeliers
I'm usually not one for trends, but every now and then I will be totally captivated by the latest craze. My newest design crush...barrel shade chandeliers. It was love at first sight, or as my cousin would say "I had to clutch my pearls!"
4 comments:
- Jenna @ Mi Vida Bonita said...
-
Beautiful dining room w/ the clover pendant.
p.s. thats a good tip about the email address,I had no idea! Thanks! :) -
December 1, 2009 at 12:01 AM
- Quintel said...
-
i too am absolutely in love with barrel shades. i have a weakness for them when paired with a swank lamp base. sooo the "clutch my pearls" moments. which i typically true since i'm always wearing my pearls. good post!
-
December 1, 2009 at 8:39 PM
- Joi said...
-
That first chandelier has me smitten : )
-
December 2, 2009 at 11:05 PM
- Anonymous said...
-
OMG! I love your blog!!! I have not finished half of what I needed to finish tonight because I have been marveling at the fabulousness that is this blog!!! LOVE! As soon as I get my next set of things to do accomplished in early 2011, come spring or whenever I can I want Erika Ward interiors to shed some fabulousness my way!!!! I can't wait! Sheesh! Your talent is enough to make me buy a summer home just so you can help me decorate. I LOVE! Hugs, CC
-
October 5, 2010 at 12:50 AM



