The Rules- Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award
- Share "10 Honest Things" about myself
- Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me
- Tell those 7 people they've been award HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving
10 Honest Things
- Although my mother is a master hair stylist, I absolutely HATE going to a salon to get my hair done.
- I once posted for O Magazine (May 2003) in a swimsuit.

- When I get dressed in the morning, I put on an imaginary Superwoman cape. At the end of the day, it's tattered to shreds but I'm still standing!
- I truly believe that you CAN have it all and I'm out to prove anyone who disagrees wrong!
- I grew up wanting to be an architect. Though my career started in a different path, I'm not an architect but still in design.
- My husband is my best friend and a wonderful parent. I always tell people he can do everything I can do except breastfeed!

- I've had the same cell phone number for 10 years. I'm really bad about checking my voicemail.
- I'm a master of turning lemons into lemonade.
- I believe I am one of God's favorites.
- I would love to get to know my readers better and do appreciate their support



