Quantcast

Tastemaker Tuesday: David Jimenez


When it comes to setting the table, David Jimenez truly sets the standard. The images below are from three different DIFFA (Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS) Dining by Design Events. On his website, he explains the inspiration behind each display and provides a few insider tricks for achieving this look.

The candle-lit glow creates such a romantic ambiance. I can only imagine what a wonderfully magical experience it must be to host your closest friends and family in such opulence. What would you guess is on the menu?






Comments
2 Comments

2 comments:

Maria Killam said...

He is one of my favourite designers because he's such an awesome stylist!!
Thanks for your comment :)

Kelly@ColorSizzle said...

Great eye candy in this post! I love an elaborate table. Mr. Jimenez is very talented, and I love his use of color in these settings. Gorgeous!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin