This space, once intimidating and uninviting, was transformed into a comfortable and welcoming environment.
EWI Project - Avondale Estates Counseling Office
This space, once intimidating and uninviting, was transformed into a comfortable and welcoming environment.
8 comments:
- Anonymous said...
-
Erika your work is AMAZING!! You turned a dark dingy space into an area that is warm, open and inviting. LOVE your creativity!! Keep it up, you are going to go worldwide one "fashion inspired" space at a time!
Tiffany P -
November 9, 2009 at 9:23 AM
- Anonymous said...
-
That is why I love your work! It looks great and is so affordable. I can only imagine what you will do with a HUGE budget!!!
Angela Oliver -
November 9, 2009 at 9:33 AM
- Erika Ward said...
-
Thanks Tiffany and Angela! My goal is to prove that it doesn't take big bucks to have big style!
-
November 9, 2009 at 10:13 AM
- Anonymous said...
-
I love the counseling room. Where did you find the cross on the door?
-
November 9, 2009 at 1:33 PM
- Erika Ward said...
-
The cross on the door came from Pier 1.
-
November 9, 2009 at 3:22 PM
- Joi W. said...
-
I love the format/style of your blog pages!! Erika you've got style all around!! Great work!!--Joi
-
November 9, 2009 at 9:54 PM
- Ladyee Boutique said...
-
Awesome job Erica! I know that exact space. :) I can't believe how you've transformed it. :)
-
November 10, 2009 at 2:20 AM
- L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...
-
I love it so! You really did a great job girl!!!
-
January 18, 2010 at 9:42 PM



