Quantcast

JOIN US: KRAVET SOCIAL MEDIA DISCUSSION


I'm looking forward to participating in this discussion of my favorite topics, social media, interior design, and business. Won't you join us? Be sure to RSVP by October 22nd to the phone number listed above. Hope to see you there!
Comments
5 Comments

5 comments:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

Aaaw man I'm so sad I won't be able to make it!! I really need a pep talk right about now too...

Creategirl said...

Excited for you to be a part of this panel! You will have great fun, I know I did!!

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

Duh! Sent you a tweet about this but it looks like my panel is before yours! I am so excited to participate...I am sure you are too!

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

Wahoo! Have a fun time with Kravet!

You are guest posting on my blog today too... :-) Thanks so much.

xo,
Cristin

Dayka Robinson said...

i love kravet!! i know you'll do fab and this will be a blast--congratulations again!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin