{image credits: A.)via decorpad.com B.) House Beautiful C.)Amanda Nesbit, commentary and layout by Erika Ward for BluLabel Bungalow}
TWIN BEDS, ALL GROWN UP
{image credits: A.)via decorpad.com B.) House Beautiful C.)Amanda Nesbit, commentary and layout by Erika Ward for BluLabel Bungalow}
12 comments:
- Tonia Lee Smith said...
-
These do look fabulous. Yet I still consider twinbeds for children and then only to a certain age. Happy Weekend!
-
October 8, 2010 at 9:02 AM
- Niki McNeill Brown said...
-
Super cute rooms! I believe the orange headboard room is done by Lee from Pieces, right?
-
October 8, 2010 at 9:27 AM
- Kiran said...
-
I love the white tufted headboard...I gues I just love tufted, period. :-)
xx
KC -
October 8, 2010 at 11:11 AM
- Anonymous said...
-
Have i ever told you how much I love you! I have been trying to think of what to do in Sean's old room b/c it has a twin bed. I think you just rescued me...@caramelglam
-
October 8, 2010 at 12:22 PM
- Talking with Tami said...
-
I have always liked the look of twin beds in a room. My sis and I always shared a room and it was fun,this brings back memories!
-
October 8, 2010 at 1:06 PM
- Samantha said...
-
I never would have considered twin beds for anything other than a children's bedroom but I love the idea of using them in a guest room! These 'grown-up' versions are fabulous!
-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com -
October 8, 2010 at 3:11 PM
- designchic said...
-
I adore the orange headboards - so fun!!
-
October 8, 2010 at 9:47 PM
- ilene @ muchloveilly said...
-
oh wow! these rooms are gorgeous!! i love all the decor. :)
i hope you have a great weekend, erika. so nice to "meet" you through the blog crawl!! -
October 9, 2010 at 12:23 AM
- The Glam Lamb said...
-
just had to tell you that I just found your blog and think its awesome! :)
thanks!
Hallie
http://glamlamb.com -
October 9, 2010 at 10:47 PM
- L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...
-
I like twin beds for a guest room! Especially if they looked liked these!
-
October 11, 2010 at 8:30 AM
- ashlina {the decorista} said...
-
ooooh i love this post!!!!!
-
October 11, 2010 at 7:34 PM
- Janell @ House of Fifty said...
-
You showcased some of the favorite rooms I've seen with twin beds...am in love with this look! The first image, completely divine, and then the room with the orange headboards and brown stripes on the wall is just too fabulous for words. Janell
-
October 11, 2010 at 10:13 PM



