Quantcast

HOUZZ IDEABOOK: DECORATING WITH YELLOW


I'm so excited to announce that I've joined Houzz as a weekly contributor! Boasting over 59,000 images from design professionals as well as homeowners, Houzz is an invaluable resource for anyone looking for decorating and remodeling ideas.

Each week, I will publish articles in a format Houzz calls "Ideabooks." Appropriately named, these Ideabooks will show you how to use your inspiration images to create the home you've always desired.

Here's a preview of this week's topic:




Please click the slideshow to read the full story. Enjoy!
Comments
12 Comments

12 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Congratulations, your Ideabooks are sure to be inspirational! Janell

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Best wishes on your latest venture. Do you ever sleep? I adore the chocolate and yellow palette - I used it in my last house with small doses of turquoise.

Niki McNeill Brown said...

Yay! Can't wait to see what you bring ;)

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

Woot! Congrats girl! Did this have anything to do with that happy comment you left on Janell's page?!?!

I'm on my phone so I can't see the slide show, but I'll check it out soon! Can't wait to see the yellow!

LIFE BRANDED said...

Congratulations Erika! I'll add to my favorites list!

Live Life Blissfully....

Ang said...

Congrats! I am so in love with yellow and gray..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, sweets! You are on a roll! I look forward to your posts. xo

designchic said...

Wow...how exciting!! Can't wait to see what you have in store.

Jenna @ Mi Vida Bonita said...

Congrats, that is wonderful news! What a great source...going to have to add that to my bookmarks! Hope all is well sweets!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Erika! Love the article. Yellow is one of my favorite colors because it makes a room seem so bright and cheery.

Monique

Young Entrepreneurs said...

Love the collection of pics and ideas. Congratulations on the opportunity to share more of you. I look forward to following.

theLENNOXX said...

Oh I love Houzz, it's a great place to discover new designers. I'm heading over there now to check out your ideabook!

Happy Friday Erika!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin