Quantcast

TASTEMAKER TUESDAY KICKS OFF TOMORROW!


As promised, tomorrow will kick off my Tastemaker Tuesday series with interviews and closeups of your design industry favorites! Here's a clue to tomorrow's special guest...


You don't want to miss a thing...See you tomorrow!
Comments
4 Comments

4 comments:

LindsB said...

Ahhhh, I cant wait to read this!

charm home said...

I'll definitely be back tomorrow. :o) -c

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Oh, I'll be back for sure - love Pieces!

jvw home said...

Hi Erika,
I adore your style and have followed the blog awhile.
I completely can understand your need to not take on more projects right now.....it's VERY hard with little children. I'm still selective on clients b/c it IS so time consuming...and yet, we all need time to nurture our families too. Finding the right balance is so important....sounds like you've made a great choice though.
Wishing you all the best!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin