Quantcast

SWEET PIECES...WITH ZERO FAT!


A big thanks goes out to all of you who completed the reader survey on yesterday. I've added a link in the sidebar for those of you who still need to take the survey. I greatly appreciate your feedback!

Finally, a very special thanks to Lee Kleinhelter of Pieces for sharing her thoughts with BluLabel Bungalow in the Tastemaker Tuesday series.  Visit Pieces online or in store for amazing eye candy as seen below in my "PIECES IN NEAPOLITAN" inspiration board. Inspired by cool summer treats, I've compose a few of my favorite finds in strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla. Where else can you get such decadent fare and with zero fat?

1.| Pink Zig-Zag Pillow $95
2.| Round Carved Teak Mirror $2100
3.|Chrome Tufted Chair $1400
4.| Chocolate Whippet Statue $1250
5.| Round Lucite Stool $895
6.| Asian Style Dresser $3600

Coming to BluLabel Bungalow next week is another exciting interview and there is a giveaway involved! You don't want to miss this. Have a great weekend!
Comments
13 Comments

13 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Love everthing, Erika. Must have that pillow...

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Great picks, Erika! I too am loving that zig zag pillow.

Heather said...

yummy colors! happy weekend

ClaireMarie said...

Hi Erika, I love the inspiration board...so many great ideas to incorporate to any room...

ashlina {the decorista} said...

perfection. all of it! xo

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

Weird...I have this craving for ice cream now ;)

Have a great weekend!! xo Jade

Mimi said...

Wow..number 6 is similar in nature to your Craigs List find for Ava's room...glad you didn't have to pay that much for it!

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Loving that greyhound, I need 2 for my freshly finished travetine fireplace.

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

fab pieces! all of them together would make a great little vignette!

Kelli Flournoy said...

The asian style dresser is gorgeous....vintage feel but could definitely be thrown into a contemporary aesthetic

Niki McNeill Brown said...

I'm determined to sneak some pink into my apartment without my bf complaining too much! ;)

Debbie@Vintage Scout Interiors said...

What a clever subject for an inspiration board! You nailed it! Love it!

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

That dresser/sideboard is very similar to the one I found the other day! I may have to go back and get it!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin