9 comments:
- Adrana & Shayla said...
-
I don't have 2 kids, but you didn't give an option for those of us who have none or 1 child.
-
August 12, 2010 at 8:14 AM
- Erika Ward said...
-
Thank you Adrana and Shayla, I made the change.
-
August 12, 2010 at 8:17 AM
- Heather said...
-
Great idea! Your blog is wonderful. I mentioned it as one of my favorites!
xxoo -
August 12, 2010 at 9:11 AM
- Erika Ward said...
-
Thank you Heather! I appreciate your feedback!
-
August 12, 2010 at 9:13 AM
- Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...
-
All answered, Erika!
-
August 12, 2010 at 11:37 AM
- Unknown said...
-
Such a great quiz! One of your questions, I was looking for all of the above!! :) Related diy projects, inspiration etc.. :)
-
August 12, 2010 at 11:55 AM
- Blayne Macauley said...
-
Great quiz! I should get one of those!
-
August 12, 2010 at 5:09 PM
- L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...
-
I just finished your survey!
-
August 12, 2010 at 5:23 PM
- pve design said...
-
Erika,
I really wanted to check the 21 box but my honesty got the better of me.:)
love your blog, great survey-
pve -
August 13, 2010 at 7:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



