A DAY IN MY LIFE...
13 comments:
- Kim@Chattafabulous said...
-
Heading over now!
-
August 27, 2010 at 8:18 AM
- Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...
-
I'm off to check it out now! Have a smashing weekend!
-
August 27, 2010 at 8:22 AM
- ashlina {the decorista} said...
-
love love love it! xo
-
August 27, 2010 at 8:44 AM
- Janell @ House of Fifty said...
-
LOVE those SHOES!!! Janell
-
August 27, 2010 at 10:05 AM
- Tonia Lee Smith said...
-
I still don't see how you do it with 3 little ones. Fabulous feature today.
-
August 27, 2010 at 11:03 AM
- Unknown said...
-
Erica what a great post over there, I for one loved hearing about your day with your little ones all while working one your design business being a mom and teacher... hopefully well get to see more glimpses of your day to day life!
-
August 27, 2010 at 11:42 AM
- Heather said...
-
I just read your day in the life! I love it! It was great getting a peek into your wonderful life! I love the idea. You are really are a Super mom! Cute family, too!!!!
xxoo -
August 27, 2010 at 6:13 PM
- Erika Ward said...
-
Thanks everyone for checking out my guest post. I hope this allows you to get to know more about me ;-) Have a fab weekend!
-
August 27, 2010 at 7:47 PM
- Michelle said...
- This comment has been removed by the author.
-
August 27, 2010 at 8:47 PM
- Michelle said...
-
Erika, just popped over to see your post loved it, you're a SUPER MOM and of course a Fabulous Designer.
-
August 27, 2010 at 8:48 PM
- DesignTies said...
-
Love your shoes!! I'm on my way over to read about "a day in the life of Erika" :-)
Kelly -
August 27, 2010 at 11:50 PM
- Maria Killam said...
-
I can't wait to read it! And cute shoes by the way!
Maria -
August 29, 2010 at 10:24 AM
- Allie Renee said...
-
You truly have inspired me! THREE KIDDOS and you STILL manage to run a business, blog, make dinner, and educate your children all within one day!! I only have one child and feel like I want to pull my hair out most days. You are amazing! Keep it up!
-
August 31, 2010 at 3:04 PM




