SPECIAL GUEST: COUTURE CARRIE
1.|Living Room Inspiration via Veranda Magazine
2.|Joie Boots / www.chicdowntown.com
3.|Oscar de la Renta gold plated bracelet / www.net-a-porter.com
4.|Stella McCartney striped cashmere scarf / www.net-a-porter.com
5.|Alice by Temperley dress / www.shopbop.com
What is your take on the "Modern Mix?" Do you plan on incorporating this look in your home or wardrobe?
11 comments:
- Tammy@InStitches said...
-
Now that's a white room I could live in !
-
August 20, 2010 at 8:21 AM
- Unknown said...
-
I love that space very sexy!
-
August 20, 2010 at 9:11 AM
- Janell @ House of Fifty said...
-
I love seeing the room and the outfit/accessories side by side, it's so much fun to see these two areas of design compared! Love the room and the pops of color.
Have a great one! Janell -
August 20, 2010 at 9:17 AM
- Heather said...
-
Love this post. Great to see how fashion and design collide....(great boots!!!)
-
August 20, 2010 at 9:25 AM
- Stacey said...
-
I'm a huge fan of Carrie's and i'm not surprised that she posted such a stunning example of how fashion and design collide. xo
-
August 20, 2010 at 9:29 AM
- Sarah La Rose said...
-
That is a sexy outfit! I dream of wearing something like this once I get back to having a good body. :)
The room is also fabulous. my favourite part has to be the bold lamp shade. Love!
Have a great weekend! -
August 20, 2010 at 9:37 AM
- Ritaa said...
-
I love this interior and room. Great!!
http://www.viewsline.com -
August 20, 2010 at 9:53 AM
- Anatomy of A Dinner Party said...
-
Ohhhh, I love the room and I love the outfit. Sign me up!
-
August 20, 2010 at 10:23 AM
- Tonia Lee Smith said...
-
I love those boots, they can get in my closet now, please :)
-
August 20, 2010 at 7:50 PM
- pve design said...
-
I love to mix it up with a twist of modernity.
Adding a bit of rustic, like a boot with something a bit more elegant seems so fresh. Love that room and the outfit too.
pve -
August 23, 2010 at 2:46 AM
- Anonymous said...
-
the Joie Boots are super sexy!
KNesby -
September 3, 2010 at 12:20 PM



