Quantcast

BLB Atlanta Edition: The 2009 AH&L Christmas House


I wait with great anticipation for the unveiling of the 2009 Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles Christmas House! Located in Atlanta's premier Buckhead Community, this year's house benefiting the Alliance Theater for Children is expected to be the most successful Designer Show House ever!
Just check out the impressive floor plan complete with a Guest House.



Suzanne Kasler, one of my favorite Atlanta designers, is one of the many talented designers featured. Here's the interview she gave to the magazine regarding her signature style, her rooms, and Atlanta Design.


AH&L Magazine
has also provided a Product Showcase list for the Christmas House. I quickly spotted a few of my personal favorites. These retailers are excellent sources for design inspiration, too! The Christmas House opens on November 14th and goes through December 6th and is available for corporate and private party rentals! I can't imagine what the cost would be to rent that place. Are any of you planning to check it out?
Comments
2 Comments

2 comments:

Radostina // 79ideas.org said...

Beautiful house.
Thanks for sharing

Raru
79ideas.org

dsi r4 said...

Hi,
Fashion is the best way to show out our personality and also glamour..
so i will take this article in my life...
Thanks for sharing valuable info..

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin