I'm currently in need of inspiration for a luxurious master bedroom suite decided to dedicate this post to just that...I hope you don't mind taking a look with me. Beware, after viewing this photos, you may take a second look at your own bedroom and decide on mini makeover of your own. Let's get started...

I love the sconces in place of the table lamps...makes for a cleaner nightstand or more room for books!

Is this lavender pillow just gorgeous?
I love this one even more!

Isn't the daybed simply exquisite? Perfect for a guest room or sitting room...and I can't ignore the cherry blossom wallpaper. It quietly demands attention, at the same time is subtle and relaxing.

Headboard and crystal chandelier inspired floor lamp...need I say more?


And you thought gray was boring?

Just my style...I could be very comfortable in this elegant, traditional boudoir!

The crystal ball chandelier is surely the icing on the cake...I could just lick my screen!!
(images courtesy of Robyn Karp,House Beautiful, Elle Decor, Amanda Nisbet)