Quantcast

Tastemaker Tuesday: Lili Diallo


Lili Diallo

Prop and Set Stylist
Most noted for her work in Domino Magazine


Since the phase-out of Domino Magazine, I've been hard pressed to find the various talented editors and contributors whom provided me with inspiration and pure decorator bliss within every page. Lili Diallo (pictured right) was the set designer of a few of my favorite features. Since Domino I've found some of her work featured in Living, etc.! Below are a few of my favorite rooms styled by Diallo as I wait patiently for the completion of her new website, enjoy!





I love her decorating philosophy of starting with neutrals and then adding color...excellent design tip for both the design professional and do-it-yourselfers!
Comments
1 Comments

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Diallo's usage of organic pieces coupled with the crisp white pieces -- makes for the perfect backdrop!

Leah-

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin