YOU'RE INVITED!
Please RSVP to hayley@mgbwatlanta.com & pass this invitation along to a friend!
Interested in partnering with RSA? Meet the us at the event and find out how you can get involved with our upcoming events for the Fall!
See you there!
3 comments:
- charm home said...
-
I would love to come but I'm hoping I'll have a new little one by then. 4 days ago the doc told me I had 48 hours to go. 48 hrs has obviously come and gone with no baby to show for it. I'm still hoping it will happen sometime this week. If I haven't popped him out by then, then I'll try my best to be at the party. Can't wait to see you soon. It's been too long. xoxo, cristi
-
May 16, 2011 at 8:48 AM
- Anonymous said...
-
That's great! Mitchell Gold is a wonderful company that's known for their philanthropic deeds. So glad you guys are gaining major sponsorship for your efforts.
Angela -
May 16, 2011 at 8:49 PM
- The Sister Sophisticate said...
-
OMG it sounds like fun! We actually use the same photo studio that they use in High point, and I got to see them at work, because they are there right before us in spring and fall. We also get the luxury of using their set designs! I know you will enjoy and congrats on all of your hard work and everyone else who put in there time and talent!
-
May 16, 2011 at 11:43 PM



