Quantcast

SMITTEN BY "DESIGNER" JEWELRY


If there is one thing I fall hard for it has to be unique, handcrafted jewelry. Because jewelry is so personal, I believe it can reveal a lot about the individual and their lifestyle. I came across The Work Chair necklace (below) by Montreal-based Bruxe Design while flipping through the August 2010 issue of Canadian House and Home. I went on to search for more like this and happened upon Australian based jeweler, Oye Modern...and that's when I fell in love with these...


The i Heart, The Pencil Shaving, and Saved You a Seat necklaces are handcrafted by Victoria Mason who finds inspiration in everyday household objects.  Clearly, any of these are worth a PDA (public display of affection). What a great way to showcase your passion for design!  
Which of these would you wear?

P.S. Click here to enter to win my CSN Stores Summer Giveaway! Contest ends 7/15.
Comments
16 Comments

16 comments:

Talking with Tami said...

Those are too cute, love different jewelry, nice seeing you yesterday! You looked pretty as usual!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Erika, these are really cute. I love the work chair and the pencil shavings! Have a lovely week!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Oh, love the tape measure design, I think Isabelle would love the pencil shavings. I used to be crazy about designer jewelry, until we purchased out first home, then all that extra $$ that I used to allocate for bling got redirected into furnishing homes! Enjoy your day! Janell

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

Those are great!! Perfect for all us designer gals!

Amy Chalmers said...

I'll take the tape measure!!

Anonymous said...

the pencil shaving is my favorite. who knew that stuff that usually gets thrown away would create such a cute piece?

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

These are super cool! I love the tape measure! And I too invest most of my money into my home! I do need to get me something pretty!

Zara said...

I love the pencil shavings, amazing! I would wear it all the time, it just shrieks cool.

Unknown said...

I love the Saved You a Seat - way cute!! It would brighten up my day just wearing it and make the work day go by so much faster, knowing when I get home I get to have fun thinking about design!

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

Very cute! I think I would be all about the Barcelona Chair, when i think of a classic mid century design element... I think of that!!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

oh wow. those are seriously cute. love them!

Tonia Lee Smith said...

The pencil shaving & the heart tape measure is for me. I keep all kinds of colored pencils on my desk and in my bag. Got to have them, for my doodling.

Niki McNeill Brown said...

These are adorable! I especially love the pencil shaving... what a great idea!

Jennifer said...

These are so cute! I love funky and fun jewelry!

It was great meeting you at Scott's yesterday! Wasn't it such a fun shopping trip?! I hope to catch up with you again soon.

Jennifer

###### said...

to cute.

Linda @ theLENNOXX said...

Love these, so unique! I'd say the office chair is my favorite.

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin