Hello there...
I'm back in town from my family vacation! If you follow me on
twitter, you saw fun snaps like the one below of our adventures in Myrtle Beach, SC.
...and how about a round of applause for the amazing guest bloggers who were so gracious to lend a hand while I was away. In case you were away too, here are links to the Special Guest posts:
I'm still in "vacation mode," but will be checking in to let you know what I'm up to! This week I'm announcing a giveaway that will surely give your decorating budget a boost! Be sure to check back for the details and to enter to win. I used to be one of those people who never won anything, but I've managed to win two giveaways in one month (click
here to see what I won the first time).
When I returned home, this beautiful Adam and Viktoria pillow was at my door step. The talented ladies at
Designers Call featured this collection and others scouted by
Lisa Fontanarosa on the
Designers Call Blog. The whimsical design is said to be inspired by the sweet gardens of childrens' fairy tales and also happens to have the same color palette as my office! Thanks Designers Call for the opportunity to win!
image courtesy of Designers Call
In other news...I'm simultaneously working on two kids room designs and will be undertaking really ambition DIY projects for the rooms. You will get full how-to instructions if all goes well! Wish me luck!