Not to be a tease...but here's a glimpse of Sika Designs' upcoming collection.
Owner and Fashion Designer Phyllis Taylor sent over exclusive photos of the collection not yet featured on her site. I will gather more details and hopefully an interview with her about her inspiration for the new line. Currently she's splitting her time between her boutique (in the UK) and in Ghana where production is taking place. She's definitely worth the wait. Surely, you too will be hooked on her interpretation of Gold Coast Glamour. In the meantime, if you've been living under a rock and have never heard of Ms. Taylor, read this post to get caught up.
Have a great weekend, my friends.
6 comments:
- Dayka Robinson said...
-
REALLY cute stuff, especially in the other post.
-
January 22, 2010 at 11:22 AM
- Anonymous said...
-
I love this blazer.
-
January 22, 2010 at 2:54 PM
- Ardourliene said...
-
This is great!! loving the site as well.
-
January 23, 2010 at 9:41 PM
- deliciously organized said...
-
Gorgeous blazer!
-
January 25, 2010 at 11:28 PM
- deliciously organized said...
-
p.s. I love your header!
-
January 25, 2010 at 11:29 PM
- Anonymous said...
-
I purchased that exact fabric (dress on the right) in Ganta, Liberia in 2004. Great minds think alike.
-
January 30, 2010 at 2:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



