While eating breakfast one morning, I stared at a blank wall in my kitchen and brainstormed about ideas for creating a family wall. Here are a couple pics currently in my inspiration file.
I recently pulled this sketch of the kids from between my car seats. A street vendor outside of the zoo created this quick sketch for a donation of $15.
Don't be fooled into thinking they were still the entire time. One of the kids was in full tantrum mode. I am surprised the artist could remember what he looked like without the scowl on his face.
I decided to play around with a few stock images and frame my rowdy bunch on a virtual family wall. On that blank wall in the kitchen I think I will include our traditional birthday photos. On their first birthday, each of our kids has had their own birthday cake to dig into. It makes for a great big 'ole mess, but also some great photo opps!
I also have their first chalk drawings and may even throw in that random sketch from the zoo.
{photos by Katlyne Hill Photography}
Here are a few more inspirational photos to get you on the road to creating your own family wall.



