Quantcast

The Solid Gold Treatment : Aurum Lounge


While on my morning (blog) rounds, I came across a photo of my favorite Atlanta nail spa.  I then followed a link to the designer's website, browsed his portfolio and found this:
The Aurum Lounge in Midtown.  Oh my, where do I start!? Being the lighting fanatic I am, those gorgeous oversize lamps were the first thing that caught my eye...then the artwork which I later learned is actually a television screen! The bar chairs are so Elle Decor and the flocked wallpaper panels with random paint splatters are so edgy and chic...
 

And is this gold lame tufted seating? Did you notice the floor lamps and accent tables are dripping with gold paint? I love it...what a visual feast!  Someone quick bring me a cocktail.



I'm always on the lookout for little urban hangout spots for a girls' night out or even a place to have a drink with the hubby after a date night dinner.  This place Aurum, latin meaning Gold, is swanky to the nth power. The interior alone earns Aurum Lounge a spot at the top of my "loungin" list.  Can't you envision this place being used in a movie scene or for a photo shoot?

In the mood for more opulence, glitz, and sheer fabulousness? Pour yourself a glass of wine, sip with your pinky up, and visit the Habachy Designs website.
Comments
12 Comments

12 comments:

###### said...

i dont get it...

vmichelle said...

I love going to places with their own unique style and vibe like this! Looks like fun.

Dayka Robinson said...

I've heard about Polished a few times but haven't been. I would hate to go and fall in love with it because I'm on the east perimeter--boo. But if you recommend it, I'll have to check it out. And I really like the bachelor pad in Argentina--it reminds me a lot of one of the W's in Chicago. I'm sad i missed the holiday house b/c of all my company this year!

Jenna @ Mi Vida Bonita said...

That looks like quite the HOT spot. Great lighting indeed!

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

Look nice!

My @ tha Hotness said...

LOVE it!!!! Just found your blog via Tam's blog, I will be back. ;)

GFS said...

This is so beautiful!

curlsNchiffon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanna Jackson said...

Awesome blog and the Habachy Designs are breathtaking!

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

Oh this place just SCREAMS glamour!!! Love it. What a find. You must check it out in person and report back!
XX Kate

Unknown said...

I'm a huge fan of the bar top. Is it backlit marble?? I think I might go overboard and put it in my tiny kitchen. Love this post.

home bar stuff said...

Thanks! For introduce a nice stuff for home bar. I want to purchase for my home bar. Please suggest me. Thanks!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin