Quantcast

Atlanta Snow...





...and school is closed.  I can hear laughter coming from the Northerners.  Oh well, be back in a few...
Comments
4 Comments

4 comments:

Jen said...

That is funny! I live in Minneapolis and currently, it's -5 and there's at least a foot of snow and ice on the ground. And nothing is cancelled today. What I wouldn't give to be somewhere warm today!!

Jen

www.slumberdesigns.com

Erika Ward said...

-5 degrees! Brr!! We lived in Cologne, Germany for a bit during the winter and it was biting cold!! We lived in the Dorint Hotel. Spent most of my time in the spa & gym. I barely left the place except for on the weekends.

Goji said...

Very cold!

Sarah La Rose said...

I can't believe they closed school for that little bit of snow. haha!! The weather has been crazy all over the world in the last couple of weeks. While Ryan and I were in the UK they experienced more snow and the coldest temps in 100 years!

p.s. Love the view of your neighborhood. It looks gorgeous!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin