to this...
But I couldn't resist adding a bit of texture to the back of the bookcases and I knew a little seagrass wallpaper would make all the difference. I purchased 1/8" hardboard from Lowes [had it cut to size at the store], adhered the wallpaper to the board with spray adhesive, then propped them up in the bookcase using the shelves to hold the boards in place.
Done!
We also installed a custom roman shade above the sink that coordinates perfectly with the drapery panels. I purchased the runner from World Market and love how it picks up the colors from the neighboring family room. See how the runner introduces a flirty fuchsia to soften up the other wise masculine look. The man of the house isn't too fond of it so I'll be shopping for other options! I had an opportunity to enjoyed it for about 20 minutes...
How have you used grasscloth wallpaper in your home?
Is you home begging for attention? Contact me (404) 507-6110 to get your interior spaces on the road to a beautiful transformation!



