CLIENT FAMILY ROOM ALMOST COMPLETE!
14 comments:
- SHERRY HART said...
-
WOW! What a difference! The lighting, the curtains. So warm and cozy now. Love the colors. Good job Erica!
-
July 31, 2011 at 5:59 PM
- 7eventh Letter said...
-
This room is so fabulous now with your help! I wish you were in the Tampa area, I could use your help with window treatments and wall art!
7eventh Letter
http://whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.blogspot.com/ -
July 31, 2011 at 11:14 PM
- Mimi said...
-
Love it!
-
July 31, 2011 at 11:57 PM
- Tiffany @ Savor Home said...
-
Great job! I love that gallery wall! I love that pendant light in the dining room, too. Im sure your clients are some happy people!
-
August 1, 2011 at 9:32 AM
- Rashon Carraway said...
-
Im loving all of the artwork. It adds so much life!
Rashon aka Mr. Goodwill Hunting -
August 1, 2011 at 9:33 AM
- Amanda said...
-
LOVE!! Great job Erika! and that art work- Omygosh!!! Its perfect!
-
August 1, 2011 at 10:01 AM
- Sing said...
-
It's looking really cozy and the soft accents help soften the leather seating.
-
August 1, 2011 at 11:39 AM
- a' la mode said...
-
those curtains! the art! Love how tailored and sleek it looks but yet homey too.....fab job doll =) xo shel
-
August 2, 2011 at 1:55 PM
- Unknown said...
-
What a transformation - the room is so inviting now! I love the photo gallery wall and drum pendant. Your idea for the drapery is ingenious - it adds a lot of character to the ready-mades. I can't wait to see the big reveal!
-
August 6, 2011 at 8:03 PM
- Linda @ theLENNOXX said...
-
It looks absolutely amazing! I love the champagne drapes with the navy stripes, it really brings the entire room together, along with the amazing artwork. Fantastic work Erika, can't wait to see the rest =)
xox Linda -
August 9, 2011 at 5:37 AM
- Arr said...
-
This looks amazing. Each time I come to your blog, I leave with great ideas.
-
August 9, 2011 at 11:28 PM
- The Lux Blogger said...
-
Fantastic photography wall! I've seen a million of them, but this one looks so fresh and light.
-
August 10, 2011 at 4:07 PM
- EDYTA & CO. INTERIOR DESIGN said...
-
Beautiful transformation! Love the creamy background it softened everything so much!
& the photography collage looks amazing! :)
xo Edyta -
August 11, 2011 at 11:14 PM
- Brandi said...
-
The room is beautiful! I love the colors, the accessories and how comfortable it seems! You pulled everything together very nicely!
-
August 18, 2011 at 7:09 PM



