We are always looking for volunteers and others who are interesting in making an in-kind donation. Please visit our website for full details! As always, we appreciate your support!
ROOM SERVICE ATLANTA IS LIVE!
We are always looking for volunteers and others who are interesting in making an in-kind donation. Please visit our website for full details! As always, we appreciate your support!
5 comments:
- Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...
-
Such a great concept Erika!! You guys are going to make a very big impact through design! Congratulations Erika and Dayka!
-
February 28, 2011 at 6:14 AM
- SHERRY HART said...
-
Love the new head shot :) Had a blast today...but it was a little overwhelming! Came home and drew out my floor plan and started calling all the friends who I have done "free" decorating for over the years...."Hello...It's Sherika...I need help and money. Time to pay up sista's!" LOL! The website is awesome also...proud girl :)
-
February 28, 2011 at 6:35 PM
- Elsie said...
-
thanks for all the hard work. We are honored...and I'll ask everyone I know for help & cash. Hope your little one is well...Julie
-
February 28, 2011 at 10:09 PM
- Janell @ House of Fifty said...
-
This is great, off to check out the site! Janell
-
March 2, 2011 at 10:47 AM
- Anonymous said...
-
what a FANTABULOUS idea! When people think of helping the homeless, they definitely don't think of interior design. I look forward to donating some items. I have linked back to your blog and the site from my blog.
-
March 3, 2011 at 12:27 PM



