Quantcast

ANNOUCING: ROOM SERVICE OF ATLANTA


Dayka Robinson of Dayka Robinson Designs and I are excited to announce...


We've got something up our sleeves,
we're so excited to share.
We're still working on details,
the when and where.
We hope you'll support us and do what you can;
to help improve the lives of families 
as we lend a helping hand.

We're so thankful that some of your favorite bloggers & designers have joined us--
more information to come soon!!
Comments
12 Comments

12 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Now this sounds very interesting! Can't wait to hear the details, I have an idea of what it may be...I think!
Janell

charm home said...

I am so excited about this project that I can't stand it. Let's get it going. I'm ready to help some people. :o)

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Please don't torture us by making us wait too long. I can't wait to see what you fab, creative gals are up to!!

###### said...

Congrats! GET IT GIRLS!

TARA said...

How exciting; I can't wait to hear more about what you've got up your fancy sleeves and find out how I can contribute.

Angela said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store. It sounds like it has a phelanthropic ring to it. Be blessed!!

Lissa Pierce said...

This sounds great! I can't wait to learn more and hopefully help out!!!

Talking with Tami said...

Cant wait to hear deets!

PhotoStory Collections said...

Ooooh sounds exciting!!

TSL said...

oops, not sure mine went through, but again, loving what I think this is, and always loving collaboration ~ :-D

Chedva @Rooms and Words said...

Congrats, Erika. I can't wait to hear all about it!
-Chedva

theLENNOXX said...

Ohh how exciting!! Looking forward to the big reveal!

xo Linda

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin