Quantcast

JANUARY SPONSOR: POTTERY BARN


Welcome to BluLabel Bungalow's first sponsor, Pottery Barn! One the most recognized and trusted names in home furnishings and decor, Pottery Barn has an array of high- quality, affordably priced merchandise available via web, retail store, and by catalog.

When I began to compile a list of their bathroom pieces to share with you, I quickly realized that they all would fit together perfectly in the same space. The final result became this Vintage Bath design board:


designed by Erika Ward - Erika Ward Interiors/BluLabel Bungalow

1.|Frances Sconce, set of 2 $129 on sale now.
2.|Kensington Mirror, $269 on sale now 3.
3.|Harvest Single Sink Console, $1,699.
4.|Benjamin Moore's Wedgewood Gray HC-146 (a favorite go-to paint color)
5.|Audrey Organic Bath Towels, $9-$29 on sale now.
6.|Savannah Corner Hamper, $79 on sale now.
7.|Corded Stripe Rug - Fresca Blue, 2'x3',  $49

Visit Pottery Barn and see what's in store for your home. Which room(s) are you currently decorating?



Comments
3 Comments

3 comments:

The Broke Socialite said...

How about a whole house? As it turns out, we just purchased a new home. The space is a bit different from our previous abode so I'm trying to make the best use of what we have and seeing where I need to fill in. Always on a budget, I'm trying to utilize accessories to freshen up the main commons areas so that I can entertain in the immediate future. I'm OCD/ADD and tend to keep my walls neutral. I try to use accessories and textiles to punch up my space. First up, though, is recovering some lamp shades. Help, Erica!!!!

Heather said...

WOW! So happy they are a sponsor here on your fabulous blog! So proud of YOU! xxoo

Katherine Dube said...

Congratulations! Wish you all the best for the new year-

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin