Quantcast

UNLOCKING THE KEYS TO SUCCESS IN YOUR BLOGGING AND SOCIAL MEDIA EFFORTS


This past weekend is one I will never forget. I attended the Lavish! unconference as a guest and SPEAKER! On Saturday, I spoke on a panel with Cristi Holcombe and Capella Kincheloe. Our topic: Interiors and the Internet: Unlocking the Secrets to Success in Your Blogging and Social Media Efforts. Below is a two page handout we distributed to everyone in our session. Please feel free to download it for your personal use!  



I am truly grateful to Shameeka Ayers for taking a chance on me and inviting me to participate along side wildly popular keynote speakers as well as other lifestyle networkers and talent. I will return this week to write a proper post. In the meantime, take a gander at these well-written recaps from other Lavish speakers and attendees. I will update this post as new links become available.

Lavish! Links

Design Blahg: Best Blogging Tricks
Sketch42 Blog: Some More Blogging Tips
Fifth Joy: Design*Sponge’s 22 Tips For Tasteful Blog & Biz Promotion
Alesya Bags: Insider Tips from Lavish
Comments
9 Comments

9 comments:

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

I'm really excited to read this! Thanks so much for doing this - its great for those of us who couldn't make it to lavish! but were so wishing we could have!

charm home said...

I had so much fun at the Lavish! conference with you! Thanks for inviting me to speak with you. xo, C-

ashlina {the decorista} said...

gosh. im so sad i wasnt there with you :(
but i love this post.

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

my goodness almost all events are on the east coast....i miss living out there. BUT im still an east coast girl...
glad you did this....you're awesome. :)))))))

Anonymous said...

So glad to see your presentation online! Thank you for posting it and thank you for including a link to my blog. Most appreciated on both fronts!

Dana said...

Erika - It was great to finally meet you in person. I love your blog! I'm definitely going to download the handout since I missed your session. I'm glad that you have posted it to share. And thanks for featuring the other recaps too. I truly agree with you, this weekend was definitely unforgettable!

Kelly@ColorSizzle said...

Great info, Erika! So sorry I missed this event. Looks like a great time was had by all. Keep up the good work!

Erica @ Decorica said...

I just printed it out - thanks for sharing it with us.

fabdogooder said...

Yay! thanks for posting this Erica!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin