| [via Living, Etc. February 2009] |
HUES YOU CAN USE: OFF-BLACK
7 comments:
- Niki McNeill Brown said...
-
I'm always drawn to dark walls - so chic!
-
December 20, 2010 at 11:53 AM
- CLAIRE WATKINS, ASID ALLIED said...
-
Ohhhh I love that door! I love the look of the black walls, but I like to be in really bright spaces. Thus the nook idea is totally up my alley.
P.S. have you been to "vetted" yet? It is a new shop here in Atl and i think their door is chartreuse. -
December 20, 2010 at 11:56 AM
- Angela said...
-
That's hot! I love it.
-
December 20, 2010 at 8:01 PM
- esther said...
-
love this first photo.....very classy !!! thanks
-
December 21, 2010 at 10:38 AM
- Donna @ Paisley and Perspective said...
-
I love black! I wear alot of black and use it alot in accessories and furniture for that pop of contrast, but I don't know if I'm brave enough to use it on a wall. Hmmm, you've given me something to think about now!
-
December 21, 2010 at 4:56 PM
- Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi said...
-
I love the black with the lime door, although I doubt I'd ever have the courage for that. Adore black walls!
-
December 22, 2010 at 12:01 PM
- SONDRA @ CHIC CHOCOLATE said...
-
I'm in awe! My mother has a very deep eggplant on her wall (mudroom) from the kitchen that "reads" black and it's stunning when you walk in and see it from the front door. Will have to sneak a photo! :-D
-
December 27, 2010 at 12:55 PM



