Quantcast

DON'T YOU THINK RUE SHOULD ADD BLU?


After much anticipation, the premiere issue of Rue Magazine went live on yesterday! Every since I got wind of this magazine, I was an instant supporter. Bloggers Crystal Gentilello, Anne Sage, Caitlin Flemming, and Alaina Kaczmarski are the masterminds behind this FREE ONLINE publication and have shown that divine collaboration between design bloggers can yield beautiful results.


I have to say that I love every part of the magazine from the beginning to the end, but stopped in mid page turn when I saw these spreads in their Shopping Cart section. I find oodles of inspiration with fashion and home decor matchups like these and that why I do them here on BluLabel Bungalow in my GET THE LOOK series.

 Clearly, I've been trying to get the attention of the Rue Magazine ladies to consider me as a contributor or even a part of what they call their "Extended Family."  I laugh at bit because I remind myself of that guy waving the yellow flag on the side of the road at the highway work site! Persistence pays off they say. I'm sure going to find out.

For a delightful weekend read and to see what I'm so excited about, click here to check out the premier issue of Rue Magazine.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Comments
14 Comments

14 comments:

designchic said...

You'd have my vote! Isn't the magazine wonderful...I spent waaaay to much time yesterday glued to the Rue debut.

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

That could be a perfect union! Love your style-based inspiration posts!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

You would be a wonderful fit! Campaign away, and as I love to remind myself, it's all about preparation meeting opportunity! Janell

TSL said...

I love them, too, and certainly it would be a kick to also see a little Blu! (hugs - have a great weekend)

Shanika@LifeisPichey said...

When I landed on this section yesterday, I instantly thought of you! You definitely have my vote!

Kerrisdale Design Inc said...

Rue NEEDS Blu!!! You are a perfect contributer Erika. Helloooo Rue ladies? Can you hear us? Add our girl Erika to the roster and Rue will be even more fabulous than it already is!

Kiran said...

Indeed! You would be like the cherry on top! My favorite was the Fushia and Grey! I will say a prayer. ;-)

xx
KC

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

Oh wow E! Yeah they totally need you! I haven't seen it but if I was flipping through and stumpled upon this, I would have totally thought of you!

Julie Holloway said...

I was really impressed with Rue (even though I contributed, I hadn't seen the layout yet).

Have a great weekend! Julie

Erika Ward said...

Thanks everyone for rue'ting me on! We'll see what happens!

Heather said...

Oh, you've got my vote!! I haven't seen it yet, will check it out, though! I love when you do those fashion/home spreads.

Karena said...

Erika I vote a big yes!! Blu would be truly wonderful. I have followed quietly; wanted to speak out on this one though!!

Oh and I have a Giveaway from the French Basketeer That I think you will love!

Karena
Art by Karena

Niki McNeill Brown said...

Clearly, you'd be a perfect fit! And I love Rue so far, having had a chance to really look through it.

Talking with Tami said...

I love that mag love the styles they put together!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin