Quantcast

HOW TO GET MARRIED AT THE RITZ-CARLTON


Last Sunday, StudioWed Atlanta welcomed engaged couples, vendors, and suppliers across the Southeast to The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead for "The Wedding Experience." The event consisted of workshops and gorgeous displays all designed to inspire and to assist excited couples in planning the wedding of their dreams.
The Wedding Box, Andrea Taylor Studio, and I Do Linens were among the many talented wedding vendors, with Tara Guerard present as the special guest speaker and signing copies of her latest book, Weddings.



Vendors such as Chaos Couture Bridal, Erica Angeline, and Stella & Dot displayed exquisite custom gowns and jewelry that would make any bride feel like queen for the day.




Beautiful wedding stationary/correspondence on display.


 A delectable lunch was served along with a delightful display of sweet confections all catered by the 
Ritz Carlton.

 

from top left: Michelle Gainey (Lemiga Events) and Sharon (Sweet Sensations)
bottom left: Maria Howell and Brad Large of Livin' Large (Living Large distributed an energetic DVD that left me longing for more of their groovin' lyrics and sounds. *Sidenote* Don't miss a chance to check them out at Sambuca on Monday nights (7:00-11:00pm) before you book.)
bottom right: Melanie Carter (Lucky and Lovely), Stefanie Dunn (The Wedding Box), and Tammie Reed (Talking with Tami)


Meet me back tomorrow to see the most amazing table displays designed by Lemiga Events and the inspiration behind the designs. I hope you've enjoyed my Sunday Afternoon in pictures!
Comments
17 Comments

17 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

The post title is making me laugh, how to get married at the Ritz? Bring a boat load of cash!!

I'm heading to a wedding this weekend, and wearing the pearl necklace shown! Now if my dress just arrives today I'll be ready to get on the plane! Janell

Talking with Tami said...

This was a fun and elaborate event,glad to have met you!

Patti Davis said...

Everything looks so beautiful. And if folks don't know already, the people behind the Ritz-Carlton are some of the nicest, most down-to-earth you will ever meet. Truly! xoxo, Patti

Rosalynn @ rosmarcouture.blogspot.com said...

Wow! I'm so sad that I wasn't there, it looks like it was lovely. I can't wait for your next post on this event.

Tonia Lee Smith said...

As always Erika, you have such great photos and commentary, it makes me feel like I was at the event.

Anonymous said...

Hey Erika,

I'm very proud of your accomplishments! You are doing it "big," lady! I love the elegance and class that each of your blogs project.

Niki McNeill Brown said...

Everything looks so glam! I can only imagine the price tag that comes with it....

Erica Cook said...

Hey there... Just thought I'd let you know I'm having my first giveaway! Come comment for a chance to win! xoxo Erica

http://moth-design.blogspot.com/2010/05/moths-first-giveaway.html

Unknown said...

Nice, so glad my wedding planning days are behind me! Great event :)

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

I'm secretivly jealous of the fact I wasn't there! I love all types of bridal events! from the stationary, flowers, table setting, gowns, you name it! Very blissful and exciting. I guess the excitment from the occasion is contagious!

Can't wait to see the table displays!

DesignTies said...

I'm coveting that champaigne-coloured pearl necklace - stunning! I had to go back to it a few times and gawk ;-) Can you imagine how fantastic it would look with a bodice style champaigne wedding gown?! WOW!

It's taken me a few days to get over here (sorry!), but I wanted to thank you for dropping by and commenting on our yard transformation - I'm so looking forward to planting shrubs, flowers and shimmery grasses!!

Be sure to drop by DesignTies because we're having a Mother's Day Giveaway!!
Victoria

###### said...

you have the news you can use girl...if only i was planning our wedding..

Unknown said...

Lovely Post! Thank you for the Gorgeous photos and great commentary. I loved meeting you!

Kiran said...

I love this!!! You make me want to move back there. I wish we had more events like this in Palm Beach. :-)

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Oh this event looks so amazing...so lucky that you got to go...and the desserts...WOW. :)))

Radostina // 79ideas.org said...

i love these dress and the desserts and the invitations... ok... i love everything ;)))
lovely post. I can't wait to see more pictures ;)))
thank you.

xoxo,
raru

Anonymous said...

We want to get married at the Ritz!

xo
E + J

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin