Quantcast

Fashion Friday: The Runway Palette by Cargo Cosmetics


Today's Fashion Friday post is really geared more towards makeup and beauty. The jumping off point...The Runway Palette by Cargo Cosmetics. Talk about adorable! This limited edition palette, available exclusively at Sephora, takes the guesswork out of applying Fall 2009's hottest runway looks. How clever are the button-embossed eye shadows and the "cable knitted" bronzer and blushes? The center palette is what Cargo calls the "Essential Palette in Gray." What are the runway makeup trends for Fall 2009? Try smoky gray eyes (using the essential palette), bronzed cheeks, nude lips, and pops of jeweled toned colors on the eyes...exciting enough to make you find somewhere to go. And my favorite look for all seasons, a full well-manicured brow.

The smoky eye can be a bit tricky and requires a bit of practice. I'm planning an honest attempt at this for my event Saturday night! A wrong move and I could be donning the raccoon look or even worst look as if I lost a boxing match. I'm planning to follow the instructions below. The first is an easy-peasy tutorial straight from the Cargo Cosmetics website. The other is a video I found on the New York Magazine site. Wish me luck and HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND. Ciao!
Watch the video below to learn how to recreate the smoky eye look at home.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin