Quantcast

FINISHED!


So after one year of indecisiveness about my home office, I finally finished it in one grueling day. So what banished my indecision you ask? Well, I got a call from an Atlanta press outlet asking for home office tips and they also wanted photos of my space. Yikes!!! I leaped into action and got it done! Here's a peek.

Photobucket

I'll post the rest very soon!
Comments
7 Comments

7 comments:

Erika Ward said...

Thank you so much, Sing!!

Nicole @bklyncontessa said...

nothing like a deadline to clear your head and allow you to be a bit more decisive! btw I just LOVE that gorgeous blue print fabric up on your inspiration board ... care to share who it is by?!

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

What a fabulous thing you are doing. Your "big brother" sent me over here. I'm your newest follower. Looking forward to seeing the rest!

Villa Bisono said...

How exciting....I can't wait to see it all. I just found your blog through Goodwill Hunting blog. Love it.

xoxo
Maurenice
www.villa-bisono.com
Your newest follower

Abby said...

Look forward to seeing the finished product, lookin good so far!

Angela said...

I love the sneak peak. I'm also glad to know that even designers can be indecisive with their own projects. Whew... I'm normal. lol.

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

I want to see more!! Loving that board with the nailheads! I have a thing for nailheads. Oh and love the earrings, too!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin