Hopefully, you are filled to the brim with Thanksgiving goodness and have decided to indulge in a little eye candy. You've opted out of the hustle and bustle of the post-Thanksgiving shopping crowd a prefer to feed your imagination with some delectable interior spaces.
3 comments:
- P.S. I love this... said...
-
I didn't go out for Black Friday.. that kind of chaos is too much for me. I slept in after hosting a huge T-day dinner. I was too pooped. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Fabulous image!! Those printed pillows..swoon! -
November 27, 2010 at 1:09 AM
- Heather said...
-
oooh, that's very pretty! happy thanksgiving to YOU and your family. xo
-
November 27, 2010 at 8:56 AM
- House of Brooke said...
-
I love that sofa!
No Black Friday for me. The crowd is too much too handle! -
December 4, 2010 at 7:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












