Quantcast

CSN STORES SUMMER GIVEAWAY


What better way to kick off your home decor budget than with a $70 gift certificate from CSN Stores? With 200+ stores, you can shop for everything from lights to wood floors all in just one click...talk about a one stop shop!

Last night I took some time to peruse csnstores.com and put together this design concept with items found on the site! Every single item you see below, in addition to a million more (literally), can be purchased from a CSN Store.


The $70 gift certificate can be yours and you don't have to be a blogger to enter this giveaway! Simply,

1. Become a follower of BluLabel Bungalow and tell me what you will buy if you win (first entry).
2. Follow BluLabel Bungalow on twitter for a second entry.
2. Blog, tweet (mention @erikaatblulabel), and facebook about this giveaway for a third (fourth & fifth) entry.
3. Please be sure to leave a link to each in separate comments.

I will randomly select a winner on Thursday, July 15th.
Good Luck!

**Open to U.S. and Canada residents only**
Disclosure: I receive no compensation for this post or this giveaway.
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
Comments
72 Comments

72 comments:

Creategirl said...

Oh how would I ever just pick one piece, CSN has such a great range! I think I would put it towards a new floor lamp for the LR. Great giveaway & now I am follower & of course a tweeter w/you! Happy Thursday!

Emily A. Clark said...

Great giveaway! I am looking for a light fixture for my office so I would use it for that.

Emily A. Clark said...

I'm a twitter follower :)

Emily A. Clark said...

Just tweeted!

Colleen at Forty Something Bride said...

I would get a new purse from the CSN luggage store!

Colleen at Forty Something Bride said...

Following on Twitter as @TalkingColleen

Colleen at Forty Something Bride said...

http://twitter.com/TalkingColleen/status/18032119372

Colleen at Forty Something Bride said...

http://twitter.com/TalkingColleen/status/18032119372

Colleen at Forty Something Bride said...

http://twitter.com/TalkingColleen/status/18032119372

Anonymous said...

I'd but a sunburst - I love them and collect them.
- Danielle
other-option AT hotmail DOT com

Niki McNeill Brown said...

I'm already a follower & I just tweeted this! I soooo need this gift card, my apartment is hurting right now! haha

Erica @ Decorica said...

I'd choose one of the Dash & Albert outdoor rugs for my porch sitting area. I'm a follower :)

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

There are so many things I would use the gift card for...maybe a new lamp for my guest bedroom or towards a new rug in my dining room. That place has everything!

Katie said...

I am now a blog follower :)
I would buy the Heys light weight carry-on!
This would be perfect for year round travels!

kshuttle@uoguelp.ca

me said...

I have been looking for a light for over my kitchen sink so I think I would get the Kichler Pendant.

Joi said...

This is easy--I'd put it towards an arc lamp that I've wanted for awhile now! : )

Thanks for the opportunity!

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

Oh man there are so many things I want! I would probably put it towards some pillows for my upcoming living room project!


Thanks for the chance!

LindsB said...

oh fun giveaway!! I would have to get a new throw probally- my fiance likes to BLAST the AC and I am freezing all the time. A throw blanket would be amazing :)

AKing said...

I'm a follower & would purchase artwork/mirrors for my dining room

karlee said...

I would purchase lamps for my new house!!

Talking with Tami said...

Wow what a great give a way,simply pinktastic!

Emily said...

I just became a follower and would love to win and get some cotton window panels.

Comeca Jones said...

I would love to win. Im in the middle of decorating my master bedroom in our new house(hooray!)and being that we have to be budget savvy this would be great . I would pick a Greenland Bedspread set.My fingers are crossed!

###### said...

I twittered

###### said...

I follow

###### said...

I want the ghost chair from all modern.

###### said...

i follow on twitter

###### said...

its on my facebook tooo. i did alot..hope i win

Unknown said...

I'm now a blog follower and I would buy the bedding for our master bedroom. It's way over due!!!

Tammy@InStitches said...

I love CSN and I'm a follower ! Great giveaway !

Tammy@InStitches said...

I'm a twitter follower too..
@BGCUSTOMWINDOWS

Tammy@InStitches said...

I just tweeted the giveaway !

Unknown said...

Yay! Great Giveaway!!

Anonymous said...

I follow you publicly on Google Friends Connect (Carolsue). I have been wanting the Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 10" and 12" Omelet Combo Set!
digicat {AT} sbcglobal {DOT} net

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Twitter @cezovski
digicat {AT} sbcglobal {DOT} net

Lila said...

Awesome! I'm now a follower and I'd definitely buy decorative pillows!
xoxo
Lila Ferraro

charm home said...

I'm on the prowl for some new orange pillows for my new sofa that will be here sometime in August so I'll definitely be using the $70 for that if I win!! -c

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog! I would buy a good pair of patterned drapes.
Ashley
cran.berries (at) yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I follow you on twitter via beautifulskies3.
Ashley
cran.berries (at) yahoo.com

DeShawn and Sara said...

Love the dwell studio pillows! I think the blue tweed one might work for my bedroom makeover!

carmen @ life blessons said...

I'm following and I think I'd use the gift certificate to buy some new gadgets for my kitchen!

lifeblessons at gmail dot com

carmen @ life blessons said...

I'm following you on Twitter (atlantagalknows)

lifeblessons at gmail dot com

Gina said...

I'm now following on Twitter (@ginabernal).

What a great giveaway. I've been eyeing a white console table from CSN that I want to use as a desk when I make over my home office next month.

CBelle said...

I'm a new follower! I'd love to buy the gold quatrefoil wall sconce!

Jess

http://www.ourlifeinhisgrace.tumblr.com

Jonnie (JB) said...

I follow with GFC and would get the Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel 8-Quart Oval Covered Pasta Pot in Blue

dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

Jonnie (JB) said...

I follow you on twitter as edmontonjb

dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

Deanna said...

I follow on GFC via Twitter & if I win I'd get the Simple Luxury 650 Thread Count Striped Sheet Set:

http://www.beddingandmore.com/Simple-Luxury-650XXXX-XXXX-HCY1060.html

Deanna said...

Tweeted the giveaway:

http://twitter.com/calidreamin87/status/18493529796

AutumH said...

Follow you through google connect via twitter-AutumH

I would have to get the Noritake Elements Cedar 4-Piece Place Setting.

AutumH said...

Follow you on twitter-AutumH

autum22(at)gmail(dot)com

AutumH said...

tweeted this giveaway- http://twitter.com/AutumH/status/18536924013

autum22(at)gmail(dot)com

Stacey B. said...

Hi Erika,
I just followed for my first entry and if I win I'd buy pillows to put on my couch!

Love ya,
Stacey

Stacey B. said...

I follow you on twitter as @Lady_Sta, hope I win!
Smooches,
Stacey B.

Stacey B. said...

Just tweeted about the giveaway!

Stacey B. said...

Just updated my facebook status!

Charity S said...

Follow your blog. (ccboobooy/charity)

I would get a new toaster.


charisscharity at yahoo dot com

Charity S said...

Follow BluLabel Bungalow on twitter.

@ccboobooy


charisscharity at yahoo dot com

Charity S said...

I tweeted the giveaway.

http://twitter.com/ccboobooy/status/18547879279


charisscharity at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I'd get a new kitty litter box and I follow!

Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Unknown said...

I follow on Twitter @Pennypixie

Unknown said...

Shared on fb

http://www.facebook.com/#!/PennyPinchingPixie

Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

LindsB said...

I just tweeted about this too!

Audra said...

I love your blog. what a great giveaway I would probably buy some new sheets for a master bedroom project I've been on forever.

Audra said...

I'm a follower on twitter

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

Am now an official follower of your wonderful blog...

xo,
cristin

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

Oh just tweeted too!

xo,
cristin

Debbie said...

I'm a follower.
I'd get this waffle maker: http://www.csnstores.com/087877831005-087877831005-8300100-cce1063.html

fourkidsrgreat(at)gmail.com

Debbie said...

Following on twitter @suburbsanity.
fourkidsrgreat(at)gmail.com

Debbie said...

Tweeted here: http://twitter.com/suburbsanity/status/18573736815

Debbie said...

Shared it on facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000865341565

Jill Smith said...

I follow you on GFC (Drew) and I would get the
Kalencom N` Orleans Quilted Diaper Bag Tote in Black
Pudyqat2 {at} aol.com

Jill Smith said...

I follow you on Twitter as DrewbieK
Pudyqat2 {at} aol.com

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin