Quantcast

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS


I'm ashamed to say that I have yet to mail the first holiday card. To be completely honest, we just took our photos last Saturday. In addition to taking pictures that day, my husband and I also celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary. So much can happen in six years and the proof lies in our past photos. Only one year is missing and once you go through the photos, you can guess why...

Christmas Wedding 2005
Christmas 2006 - [4 months pregnant with the twins]
Christmas 2007 [Twins are here!]
Christmas 2008 [Look, we added another!]
Christmas 2009 [This is what happens when you don't have a nap before photos]
Today, Christmas 2011
These people take my breath away...

As my family celebrates the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ, we also pray that you too are able to be with family/friends who love you dearly. I thank God for all of you and appreciate the support and encouragement you've given me throughout the year.. I hope I have been able to reciprocate it to you.

Happy Holidays with Love,

Erika
Comments
16 Comments

16 comments:

Tamara said...

Your family is beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Brandi said...

Happy Anniversary, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Erika!! I hope you and your beautiful family have an amazing holiday.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! TO YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!xoxo

Arr said...

This is a beautiful post Erica. Happy Holidays and many successes to you in the new year.

Dayka Robinson said...

hmmm, baby evan reminds me of a young el debarge! :)
sweet post...merry christmas to the wards!

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Beautiful family! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!!

Judy said...

Awwww! Such sweet little ones. I know you'll have a wonderful Christmas with them! Great pics!
~Judy~

Erika Ward said...

Thanks everyone for your sweet holiday wishes and kind words about my bunch. We had the best Christmas yet-full of love and what really matters. Be blessed!

Suplemen Pemutih Wajah said...

congratulations..
sweet littles
http://suplemenkesehatankulitwajahglowenhanz.wordpress.com/

Obat Herbal Kaki Gajah Bengkak said...

nice pics Obat Herbal Kaki Gajah Bengkak

Obat Herbal Anemia Akut said...

very nice.. Obat Herbal Anemia Akut

Obat Herbal Faringitis said...

ahaaa very good..
Obat Herbal Faringitis

obat herbal tbc akut said...

wow amazing,, nice
obat herbal tbc akut

obat herbal paru-paru basah said...

fantastic

Obat Herbal Kanker Otak Tanpa Operasi
Obat Herbal Tetanus Tradisional
Obat Herbal Campak
Obat Herbal Lupus
Obat Herbal Paru-Paru Basah
Obat Herbal Asam Lambung Kronis Paling Ampuh

obat herbal tumor otak jinak said...

pengobatan herbal untuk berbagai macam penyakit

Obat Herbal Penurun Darah Tinggi Obat Herbal Ambeien Akut Obat Herbal Batu Empedu Tanpa Operasi Obat Herbal Sinusitis Kronis Obat Herbal Tumor Otak Jinak Obat Herbal Wasir Kronis Tanpa Operasi Obat Herbal Liver Kronis Paling Ampuh Obat Herbal Bronkitis Kronis Obat Herbal Usus Buntu Tanpa Operasi Obat Herbal Eksim Paling Ampuh Obat Herbal Gagal Ginjal Kronis

GLOW Enhanz said...

nice pot..

GLOW Enhanz

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin